Why I am standing for the English Democrats in Erith and Thamesmead in the 2015 General Election.

Graham Moore – English Democrats

Why I am standing for the English Democrats in Erith and Thamesmead in the 2015 General Election

1/ Why Erith and Thamesmead? – I have lived in Bexley Borough since I was four years old, schooled here, worked here and will probably die here, so I have used the services and understand the area. I was brought up in Welling in Kent,  I have lived in Thamesmead for over 23 years, Abbey Wood for 11 years and currently reside in Belvedere. I absolutely believe you can only understand local people and issues if you live here.

2/ Why the English Democrats ? – Currently we live in a so called “United Kingdom” but devolution in 1998 by the British Labour party fundamentally changed the United Kingdom and changed England to become the 4th most important Nation within the United Kingdom, my objective and that of the English Democrats is to put England FIRST, not 4th. Those living in England, suffer from all sorts of inequalities compared to those living in Ireland, Scotland and Wales – collectively these people receive a staggering additional £49 Billion per year in public expenditure compared to those living in England. This is via the bribe called the Barnett Formula that was put in place in the 1970’s to try to dampen down Scottish and Welsh Nationalism in particular,
The Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats and UKIP are all so embarrassed about this figure that they have ALL agreed NOT to talk about it. It is quite frankly disgusting that people who claim to represent English constituencies do not debate this – instead they allow the English Tax payer to continue to subsidise Scotland, Wales and Ireland, even though there are now many areas in England that are poorer then these three nations. This has been going on now for over 30 years, simple maths tells you how much the English Tax payer has given away to Scotland, Wales and Ireland in the past 30 years ! If you adopted the Barnett formula for Bexley Borough we would receive £167 Million extra every year [Greenwich would receive an extra £183m].  So Erith and Thamesmead falling into both boroughs would have access to a further £350m per year.   Remember Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling, the Scots that ruined our economy, well David Donald Cameron is not much different.

3/ Out of the EU – English Democrats want to take England out of the European Union and re-join EFTA, the European Free Trade Association, this will save a further £9 Billion per year, on top of the £49 Billion saved by leaving Scotland, Wales and Ireland, if “they” want to stay in the EU, that’s up to them.

4/ Only humanitarian Foreign Aid – When the main political parties tell the English that we need to “tighten our belts”, it is totally absurd that they continue to want to give away £10 Billion a year to other countries when the British Government is still paying out more than it is receiving in tax and hence further increasing the National Debt, which is going to be a painful debt for our Grandchildren.  Remember Bill Gates, Microsoft has only spent $8.6bn (£5.5bn) to achieve 99% eradication of polio and it’s going to cost an estimated further $4.5bn to tackle the remaining 1% of cases during the next four years.  This success is primarily due to well executed planned aid, not wasted and given to corrupt dictatorships.

5/ English Culture & Identity – I am proud of my English Nationality, and I want to live in an England, where I am free to express my English Identity, without challenge or disapproval. It is totally absurd that I have to defend my right to express my English identity, when I was born English, live in England and speak English – over 60% of people feel the way I do according to the 2011 Census in England.

6/ Radical Islam – we have to end this menace in England, just like is being done throughout Northern Europe, in England we should only have English Law in England and the state should promote only English Customs and Traditions.
I would be delighted to become the first elected “English MP” to represent the English and England, in the way that Nicola Sturgeon Leader of the SNP has vowed to put “Scotland First” in the UK Parliament, I wish to put “England First” – we urgently need English representatives on the UK Parliament to finally stand up for ENGLAND and THE ENGLISH.

Graham Moore PPC Erith & Thamesmead Picture

Graham Moore
Erith and Thamesmead Parliamentary Candidate
English Democrats – “Putting England First !”